With the bright sun and summertime family fun, it’s hard to avoid an exciting trip this year to the beach. Daytona Beach certainly excels in the summer fun department as they certainly offer family-friendly activities & attractions both on and off the beach. Enjoy our laid-back atmosphere, community, restaurants, and nightlife. Each day you will find something to pack your family’s day with that will excite them and create memories.
We want to help you max out the family fun meter beach trip this year for summer, so we’ve put together this guide for entertainment and excitement in Daytona Beach. We enjoy having the visitors and we love sharing some of the best spots with you each year. Let us know how many of the following adventures you pack into your summer getaway this year at the beach:
- The Local beach — With 23 miles of beautiful, white-sand beaches, the Daytona Beach area offers plenty of room for your family to soak in some sun and have fun in the seaside sands. Enjoy taking walks along the beach, building sandcastles with the family, riding the waves on a boogie board or surfboard, or eating ice cream(Cow Lick’s Ice Cream) on the beach.
- Water fun near Ponce Inlet — When the temperatures climb, it’s time to cool off by splashing into the Daytona Beach area’s refreshing waters(Ponce Inlet). Ponce Inlet is a town in Volusia County, Florida, United States. The town of Ponce Inlet is located on the southern tip of a barrier island, south of Daytona Beach and Daytona Beach Shores.
Several marinas are located in Ponce Inlet. Take your wet and wild fun to new levels with a parasailing adventure, a paddleboarding trip or some dolphin & manatee thrills with Ponce Inlet Watersports.
- Catching dinner — For fishing anglers looking to wet their fishing lines, the opportunities to reel in some on-the-water fun in Daytona Beach are plentiful. Grab your fishing buddies and head to the local pier for fishing or try charter fishing nearby.
- Staying cool in the summer — Finding some fun while getting out of the sun in Daytona Beach offers plenty of options for the family. Check out Daytona Lagoon for some waterslide fun, mini-golf, go-karts, or inside arcade fun. Looking for some educational (and air-conditioned) fun? Check out the Marine Science Center.
- Taking in Daytona — Looking to soak in some high culture, the Daytona Beach area serves up plenty of historic, artistic backgrounds. Check out the A1A boardwalk and take a walk up and down the sidewalks. Maybe check out parasailing off the coast?
Are you also interested in?
- Museum of Arts & Sciences:
- Outside bikes & trails:
Are you ready to start planning your family’s fun? This summer getaway to Daytona Beach? Check out the great accommodations available, and start planning an amazing summer vacation today! Can’t wait to see you and your family in Daytona Beach soon!
For more information and a detailed list of 15 Things To Do in Daytona Beach 2023, check out our blog article 15 Things To Do in Daytona Beach 2023.